Most industrial and commercial buildings require large quantities of ventilation air to maintain a healthy work environment. In some months of the year this needs to be heated to provide a comfortable work environment.
Transpired solar collectors have been developed jointly during the last twenty years by researches in the US and UK. Read the research.
The key benefits are:
- Up to 50% Lower Fuel bills
- Pre-heats fresh air
- Improves indoor air quality
- Lowest solar technology cost
- Fast pay back – 3 to 12 years depending on fuel replacement
- Maintenance free
- 30 year life span
- Collector efficiency up to 80%
- Massive CO2 reduction
Have You Got a Potential Project?
If you have a project you think Transpired solar collectors could be used, contact us and we can supply you with the following data and calculations:
- Suitability of location
- Suitability of building
- Area of collector required to make it viable
- Energy savings
- Payback period
Share with your friends
If you have a project click the button below and request a feasibility studyContact us